I received a free VTech Connect to Cell 2 Handset Connect to Cell Answering System with Cordless Headset from SheSpeaks to review. I agreed to work on this campaign immediately because I love the idea of having the option of using a landline cordless phone for my cell calls, for many reasons.
Why do I like using the cordless landline phone from the VTech Connect to Cell system for my cell calls:
- No worries about cell reception.
- We still don’t know about the long-term effects of cell phone use, and I like to play it safe.
- Landline phones tend to be cleaner than cell phones that spend most of their times in our pockets, purses and backpacks.
- Your cell phone rings and you can’t find it right away. Now you have both the cell and the connected cordless both ringing, so odds are you should be able to find one of them.
- You want to play Candy Crush Saga on your smartphone while you are talking.
So how does the VTech Connect to Cell System Work?
- With this 2 Handset system, you can pair up to 2 bluetooth enabled cell phones. (You can buy additional handsets) So one is for my husband and one is for me.
- We can even set these cordless phones to play our cell ringtones so we are sure to know whose phone is ringing if they are off the cradles.
- You can download your phone book records from your cell into the landlines also.
- If you use the wireless headset that comes with the system, you can talk hands free.
I love the flexibility of the VTech Connect to Cell 2 Handset Connect to Cell Answering System with Cordless Headset. You can answer a call while you are outdoors on your cell, and if you are still talking when you get home, you can switch to the bluetooth enabled cordless landline. You can make calls from either phone, receive from either and switch anytime you want.
And actually, I think the biggest benefit could be financial. We’ve been toying with the idea of getting rid of our regular landline phones for a while now. I don’t know if we didn’t want to give up the shared phone number or the landline phone. I’m starting to think it was the landline, and if that is the case, then goodbye old phone, we don’t need you anymore. We have our VTech Connect to Cell phones!
If you would like a chance to win your own VTech Connect to Cell 2 Handset Connect to Cell Answering System with Cordless Headset, head over to the SheSpeaks website to enter. Good luck.
Full Disclosure: I received a free VTech Connect to Cell system to review. All opinions are my own.
See also: Dropped Calls At Home? Try This Solution
If you enjoyed this, please sign up to receive regular updates: