Have you recently bought a PlayStation Vita, or are considering buying one, and are not sure what games to buy for it. Based on reviews from a variety of gaming websites, these are the best PS Vita games that are currently for sale.
The Top 10 PS Vita Games
1. Uncharted Golden Abyss – Sony PlayStation Vita handheld Golden Abyss features an all-new story revolving around the adventures of treasure hunter Nathan Drake, as well as controls optimized for play on the PS Vita. Features include: a combination of touch pad and motion-sensing controls, as well as Adventure and Puzzle-solving gameplay.
2. Wipeout 2048 – High-speed, high-energy multiplayer Racing game. Set in the year 2048, the game is a prequel to earlier releases in the series, introducing fans of the game series, as well as new players, to the beginnings of the addictive futuristic sport of antigravity racing.
3. Rayman Origins – Creator of Rayman®, Beyond Good & Evil® and the Raving Rabbids® has done it again with Rayman® Origins, a new 4-player co-op comic adventure set in a lush, 2D world, teeming with unexpected secrets and outlandish enemies.
4. Lumines Electric Symphony – The return of the landmark puzzle series, bringing together addictive block-dropping puzzle action, an all-new 3D graphics engine, and some of the most significant names in electronic music history.
5. Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational – Utilizing a blend of touch-based, motion-sensing and camera-oriented controls of the Vita, this game is a completely new way to play Hot Shots Golf.
6. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 – Multiplayer crossover fighting game featuring tag-team style combat between three-character teams of super heroes, super villains and other characters from Marvel comics and Capcom. The game contains 12 new fighters, in addition to those found in earlier game versions, as well as new game modes.
7. FIFA Soccer – Simulation soccer game designed to utilize the advanced functionality of the PS Vita, the game features stunning HD graphics, touchscreen controls that allow for precision passing and shooting, and two-player support for wireless head-to-head battles.
8. Gravity Rush – Gravity Rush is a single player Action-Adventure game with RPG and Platforming game elements that is specifically designed for PlayStation Vita. The Gravity Rush players, quite literally, gain a new perspective on the world as you take on the role of Kat, a strong-willed girl who although suffering from memory loss, is compelled to seek the means to protect the future of the floating town of Hekseville.
9. Escape Plan (Download only) – Puzzle game noted for its black and white visuals. Control the characters through a series of booby trapped rooms.
10. Little Deviants – Arcade style mini-game collection focused on the Little Deviant characters attempts to escape from their robot enemies. The games in the collection are designed to focus players’ attention on mastery of the various controls and features of PlayStation Vita, including front and rear touch screen input, tap and drag input, and motion sensor and rear camera functionality. The game contains more than 30 mini-games/levels, and is a great choice to begin your PS Vita collection of games.