Books always make great gifts, and the selection during the holidays is usually at its peak. Whether buying the hot new novel or a coffee table book, hardcover or ebook coupon, books are a gift that lasts. Memories of a great book last a lifetime, and you could borrow the books to read after and then connect over them.
1. Goodreads Teen Book Lists – Divided into every possible category you could conceive of, you are bound to find some great books for your teens in these recommended book lists.
2. Coffee Table Books for Teens – Want a gift that your teen will cherish? These coffee table book finds from gifts.com should delight any teen.
3. Hot New Releases in Teen Books – This Amazon list is updated hourly. Perfect for the teen that reads everything.
4. 20 Coming of Age Novels for Teens – A popular guest post on Connect with your Teens
5. 2012 Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Readers – Would you like to give a book to your teens who don’t love reading? Check these out for selections from YALSA for books that even non-readers 3. would enjoy.
Previous book recommendations for teens:
1. The Age of Miracles: A Novel by Karen Thompson Walker
5. The Green Teen: An Eco-Friendly Teen’s Guide to Saving the Planet by Jean Savage
If you have any books that would make great gifts for teens that you would like to recommend, please add them in the comments!