When you first began using a DVR, didn’t it feel like it revolutionized your television watching experience. The DVR allowed you to watch anything at anytime, easily. Well now you can do the same for online videos. PlayLater allows you to record online videos, save them to your computer and then watch them offline or on your mobile devices.
PlayLater works with over 40 online video channels such as Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Video on Demand, YouTube, HBO Go, ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, Disney, PBS Kids and many more. You do need to have a subscription to record from pay channels such a Netflix and HBO Go.
What are the advantages of using PlayLater to record videos?
- Many videos are not available online indefinitely. Once you record a video through PlayLater you can watch it forever.
- You can watch recorded videos without being online.
- No more putting up with slow streaming. Great for airplane use.
- Watch videos when you are traveling outside the U.S. from channels that are not available in other countries.
- Watch your favorite videos on your mobile devices.
- Six months for $9.99 with a $2.99 per month renewal
- $49.99 lifetime plan
- Pay for a month at a time at $4.99 per month
- $24.99 annually