I love to support independent films. Without them, we would have much less variety in the movies we could see. The only problem with independent films is that many of them aren’t available anywhere where we can find or get to them. That is why the new website, IndieFlix, is an excellent way for the viewing public to watch independent films and for indie filmmakers to get their films to the public. I received a 3-month subscription to try it out and review it.
IndieFlix is a subscription service where you can sign up by the month or year for unlimited access to every film on the website. You get a one-week free trial to see how great it is. And, if you are one of the first 10 people to comment below and leave your email address, I will send you a code for a free 2-month subscription to IndieFlix.
Why should you subscribe to IndieFlix:
1. Help out the brilliant filmmakers that are barely getting by. The reason that IndieFlix is not free is that every time you watch a film on the site, money goes to the filmmaker who made it.
2. Inflix curates the best and quirkiest indie films around.
3. All types of indie movies are on the site include features, documentaries and shorts.
4. Having access to shorts is the best. There are so many times when you don’t have enough time to watch a full movie. Instead of watching something silly on YouTube, you can still watch a quality independent movie, just a short one. Next time you watch the Oscars, you might actually have seen the nominations in the Shorts category for the first time.
5. IndieFlix has thousands of films in a variety of genres and you can browse by genre and filter by age, festival or country. The home page will show you which films are currently trending on the website.
The movies often change and some are only on the website temporarily. One of the best movies on the website during the month of May has been FINDING KIND, a peer to peer documentary about girl bullying. If you are reading this before May ends and are going to subscribe, I highly recommend doing so immediately so that you can see this amazing independent movie.
Check out IndieFlix. Comment below to receive 2 free months (make sure you leave your email). If you are too late for that, sign up for the free week. And if you enjoy, subscribe and help out the independent filmmakers and yourself. To keep up-to-date with what is happening on IndieFlix, please follow them on Facebook and Twitter.
If you enjoyed this, please sign up to receive regular updates:
Your email address:
Powered by FeedBlitz
Full Disclosure: I received a 3 month free subscription for reviewing IndieFlix. All opinions are my own.