Hello Kitty is almost 40 years old. In that time she went from being beloved by young girls to being loved by many adults also. And the number and types of Hello Kitty products has grown and grown. Sparklebee is now creating Hello Kitty tech gadgets that would make gifts any girl (and some women) would love.
I was introduced to both the Paul Frank and Hello Kitty tech gadgets at a small blogger event with the owners of Sparklebee. They introduced us to the latest gadgets and they were not only adorable, but also very functional. I hope that the Paul Frank line grows so that boys that might not want Hello Kitty gadgets can still have some fun pop culture electronics of their own.
Here are some of my favorite Hello Kitty tech gadgets:
1. Hello Kitty ® 19’ LCD Television/ PC Monitor with Remote – Available only at Toys “R” Us. $299.99
2. Hello Kitty ® Karaoke with Camera $169.99 – Plug into your TV and watch your performance.
3. Hello Kitty ® Blue Tooth Speaker System $69.99
4. Hello Kitty ® Projection Clock Radio $49.99 – The clock will project the time onto the wall or ceiling.
5. Hello Kitty ® Professional Blow Dryer - there are a few price levels available (There are also Hello Kitty flat irons available)
6. Hello Kitty ® Hot Air Popcorn Maker $39.99
7. Small Hello Kitty ® Mood Light $19.99 – Battery operated transition light.
8. Paul Frank Water Dispenser $29.99 (also available in Hello Kitty design) – Holds up to 2 liters of almost any beverage. Place on counter.
Not only are there many more big electronics like the above, but there are also many Hello Kitty accessories available such as smartphone cases, flash drives, and Jeweled Earbud Headphones. If you have any Hello Kitty fans at home, your gift list just wrote itself.
At this Sparklebee event, I was given a swag bag to take home that included a few of the Hello Kitty tech gadget accessories I listed above – an iPhone 5 Hello Kitty case, a flashdrive, the Jeweled Earbud Headphones and another small case good for a camera or cell phone. I was also very lucky that day. There were a few contests at the party and on twitter and while I never win anything, I won twice at this party. My prizes were the Hello Kitty Bluetooth Speaker System and the Hello Kitty Blow Dryer and Flat Iron. And I am so enamored by Hello Kitty and these great tech gadgets, that even though I don’t have daughters, I still want there products for myself.
I did not receive any money other than these products and all opinions are completely my own.