Cell Phones have become more than just a helpful tool. For many people, especially teens, it is the most important object we own. Not only should a case provide protection for your phone, but it should reflect the owner’s personality. Case-Mate has an enormous variety of cases, including a DIY option, which allows every buyer to own a unique case suited to their own unique likes.
The DIY or custom cases option allow you to upload your own images or any image you find online. You can also remix designs from featured artists on the Case-Mate website. My son created a case with an image from his favorite TV show, Game of Thrones.
If you don’t want to create a custom case, Case-Mate has so many diverse choices that you can still choose a case that is right for you.
- rPet – for the environmentalist. Each case is made from one recycled bottle.
- Fashion Prints - Cases designed by designers such as Jessica Swift, Cindie B. and Tad Carpenter.
- Fun for all Cases – Great for tweens, designs include ice cream cones, lollipops, animals and more.
- A variety of leather, rugged, wallet, professional, everyday and Metallic cases.
- Collaborations – Designs from Coca-Cola, Nine Inch Nails, Marvel Comics and more.
Which case design would most reflect your style and personality? If you care about the style of your clothes, shoes, hair or bags, then you should add your phones into your fashion mix.
If you enjoyed this, please sign up to receive regular updates:
Full Disclosure – I received a few cases from Case-Mate as well as a credit to create a DIY case. All opinions are completely my own.