Below are gift suggestions for teens, or families with teens, to buy for dad on Father’s Day.
1. Wisdom of Our Fathers: Lessons and Letters from Daughters and Sons – Tim Russert
2. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Tales of Golf and Sport: The Joy, Frustration, and Humor of Golf and Sport – Great for dads and teens that connect through sports.
3. Snip, Burn, Solder, Shred: Seriously Geeky Stuff to Make with Your Kids – See my review of Snip, Burn, Solder, Shred.
4. The Greatest Album Covers of All Time – For dads and teens that connect through music. Read my review at Album Covers: A Lost Art.
5. The Film Club: A Memoir – A book about a father and teenage son who bond through movies. See my review of the Film Club.
1. Kindle Fire or iPad. If dad already has one of these, but likes to read outdoors, I suggest the Kindle Touch. I just got one and I love it. It is very small and light and perfect for outdoor reading.
2. House of Marley Earphones, Headphones or Speakers – Based on Bob Marley’s principles of superior quality, eco-friendly and cause minded.
Video Games – These make great gifts because they are something that the family can do together. If you don’t know what type of games dad might like, here are some suggestions:
1. Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception – PlayStation 3
2. Kinect Star Wars – Xbox 360 with Kinect
3. James Bond 007: GoldenEye – Nintendo Wii
Do you have any great suggestions for Father’s Day gifts that teens can give to their dads?
If you enjoyed this, please sign up to receive regular updates:
Your email address:
Powered by FeedBlitz