Connect With Your Teens Through Pop Culture and Technology
Keep current with the latest in technology, pop culture, education, social good and other teen trends!
My Favorite Posts From 2013:
1. 55 Best Movies for Teens 2013
2. 8 Non-Promotional Reasons to Use Twitter
3. WaterAid: Help Give Safe Water Access to Everyone
4. 15 Quotes on Parenting, Education and Age
5. Why International Women’s Day Is Important
6. TEDxTeen 2013 Speaker Highlights
7. Lost TV Cast: Where are They Now?
8. Sony PS4 Press Event Facts and Pictures
9. Why I Do Not Regret Being a Stay-At-Home Mom
10. 10 Websites to Keep You Learning and Thinking
11. 11 Apps Compete In Mobile Apps Showdown at CE Week NYC 2013
12. Lego Art Exhibit Opens in NYC: Photos of Must-See ‘Art of the Brick’
13. Divergent YA Book to Movie Trilogy – The Next Hunger Games?
14. 10 Rules of Smartphone Manners For Teens AND Parents to Learn
15. Children With Disabilities: 15 Facts Everyone Should Know
16. YouTube Education, Trends and Creator Hub – Great Resources
17. Wonder: Book for Tweens Should be Read by All
18. Summer Songs Bring Back Memories of Summers Past
19. Are Parents Responsible For the Lack of Girls in Computer Careers?
20. TV’s Top Dramas Have Become Some of Our Highest Forms of Culture
21. TED Playlists – TED Talks Curated
22. 10 Inspirational Movies for Teens
23. Teens on Instagram – What Parents Should Know
24. Teens, Parents and Teachers Connect at A Platform For Good
25. My Favorite ‘Best of 2013′ Lists
Return to top of page
Copyright © 2017 Decor Theme · Genesis Framework by StudioPress Themes ·