I’ve written a few time about websites or other sources that offer app recommendations. However, as good as these sources are, the recommendations did not feel specifically geared toward me. AppSmitten, founded and written by three women, offer hand-selected apps for your family and life. While anyone would enjoy their recommendations, women and moms are their target audience.
I love visiting the appsmitten website. While there, you can check out apps by category, smitten lists and trendsetters:
- fashion and beauty
- fitness and sports
- food, games
- home and garden
- tools and utilities
2. Smitten Lists – Lists of recommended apps of the same genre. Examples are:
- Best apps for a long plane ride
- Best apps for folks in their 40s
- Many lists for parents of special needs kids
- Best greeting card apps
- Best apps for the planet
- Contributors – Experts in various fields add their recommendations. Examples are Tory Johnson on small business and Carly Knobloch on shopping.
- Overheard – app recommendations culled from magazines, newspapers and celebrities. Examples are Good Housekeeping, Oprah, InStyle, Ted Danson and Suzie Orman.
- People in the know sharing some of their favorite apps.
If you enjoyed this, please sign up to receive regular updates:
Your email address:
Powered by FeedBlitz
See also: How to Find the Best Apps