If you are an iPad or iPad2 owner and want to keep up on the latest news or find great apps, the 5 blogs below will keep you thoroughly informed. Prospective iPad buyers may also find these blogs helpful.
1. PadGadget – iPad news, app reviews, gear reviews, tech tips and apps tracker.
2. iLounge – All things ipod, iPhone, iPad and beyond, news, reviews and accessories, articles, forums, photos, software and more.
3. iPad Insight – News, reviews and insight on all things iPad related (previously known as Just Another iPad Blog).
4. iPad Forum – A forum and fan site for the iPad and iPad2, which also include a news section and discussions of apps, accessories/cases and hacking, unlocking and jailbreaking the iPad. There is also a free wallpaper gallery and an iPad accessories store.
5. The iPad Guide Features iPad news, forums, faq, accessory and How-to guides and rumors.
Of course, don’t forget about the articles I have written here about the iPad, including:
Enjoy your iPad. I love mine. But if you don’t keep up with all the new apps coming out and all the wonderful things you can do with it, you aren’t getting the full bang for your buck. Take advantage of all you can get from this amazing Apple creation.