|Boom Botix Wireless Speaker|
I recently attended a Bluetooth technology event, held by the Bluetooth SIG, and got to see demos of many new Bluetooth products just launched or coming out soon. Bluetooth technology allows us to do things not possible just a short time ago. There are products available in all areas of life, such as health, home, entertainment and more.
Bluetooth Products (in alphabetical order):
1. Asthmapolis – FDA-cleared mobile solution that helps patients better monitor their asthma. It combines a snap-on Bluetooth sensor that attaches to an inhaler with a powerful mobile app for Android and iPhone.
2. Beam toothbrush – The world’s first smart toothbrush. It monitors your oral hygiene habits and reports them to a smartphone app. A fun way to get your kids (and you) to brush for the full two minutes at each brushing.
3. Blueclick Bluetooth Bulb – Bluetooth controlled light bulb that provides endless lighting options while saving energy. Just pair your smartphone with a Bluetooth bulb and control the timing, brightness and color of the light. Teens and college students will love changing the bulb to a variety of crazy colors just by pressing their smartphone. I love the timer and dimmer aspects.
4. BoomBotix Wireless Speakers – Adorable little wireless speakers with Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity. They are rechargeable, loud and have a clip so they can be easily carried around by clipping them on to a belt or backpack strap. Kids and teens will love them.
5. HipKey – Attach a hipKey to an object that you are worried about losing. At the push of a button you can find find your hipKey with your iPhone or find your iPhone with your hipKey. An alarm will sound if your smartphone and hipKey get separated.
6. LUMOback – A wearable sensor and smartphone app that provides feedback on posture and movement. A belt worn around your lower back will gently vibrate when you slouch. The app provides feedback on your posture. A stick figure on the app displays your posture.
7. MetaWatch – A smartwatch that provides freedom for your hands. Check your emails, texts, tweets, weather, and more by just looking down at the watch on your wrist. Bluetooth 4.0 Smart Ready connectivity. Available in 9 different styles, some more appealing to teens and others to adults.
8. Polar Beat – A smart training app to help you understand your workout better for more effective results. The free app features GPS functionality, measures time and distance and uses voice guidance. If you purchase the heart rate sensor to wear during workouts you will be able to use many other features.
9. Pogo Styluses – Bluetooth Pens that allows you to draw with different line widths on an iPad. Works with many drawing and note-taking apps. Four different types – Sketch, Connect, Sketch Pro and Stylus.
10. Wahoo Fitness – Wahoo fitness connects your smartphone to a variety of fitness activities. They sell Heart Rate, Cycling and Gym Equipment products that are paired with either the Wahoo Fitness app or any of over 100 other fitness apps on the market.
All of these products should be on sale in time for the holidays, if they aren’t already. Which of these Bluetooth products and apps most appeals to you?
If you enjoyed this, please sign up to receive regular updates:
Your email address:
Powered by FeedBlitz
7 Reasons I Love My Windows 8 Tablet
Tech Gadget Gifts for Teens and Tweens
NetZero 4G Mobile Broadband Review and Giveaway
Music and Gaming Gifts for Teens: 5 Headphones, Earbuds and Speakers
2 Portable Bluetooth Speakers for Teens and College Students
Cobra Tag Locates Your Smartphone, Keys and More